It is the policy of Rainham Steel Co. Limited:
- To provide a reliable and efficient service to meet specified customer requirements, whilst conforming to the Company’s objectives and all applicable requirements including statutory, regulatory and safety regulations.
- To maintain a management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and NHSS 3B which includes quality system objectives that are regularly reviewed by the management team.
- To continually improve the quality management system
- To provide resources to maintain and improve the management system in order to meet the requirements of its customers and to enhance customer satisfaction.
- To establish quality objectives at each relevant and functional level of the business that are appropriate to the functional area, are measurable, will support the quality policy and will facilitate the Company’s aim to provide a high quality service to its customers.
- To facilitate communication throughout the company, monitor customer satisfaction and to continuously monitor the effectiveness of its quality management system and the quality policy in order to improve its suitability and effectiveness.
- To establish a documented quality system that will allow the Company to fulfil its contractual obligations by:
(a) Ensuring that all activities that directly affect the quality of service are carried out under controlled conditions.
(b) The continuous monitoring and analysis of quality indicators that provide data to enable continual improvement against the customer’s needs and expectations.
(c) Providing resources, up to date instructions and training to all personnel, together with the promotion of quality awareness.